KC Pier COVID-19 Update
We wanted to take a moment and update everyone on our current status as a company.
As a company related to construction and home safety contractor services, KC Pier will remain open through the essential business shut down over the next 30 days.
KC Pier is practicing safe job site sanitation practices.
1. Semi – Sealed Job Sites. We are semi-sealing the last doorway to our workspace. Plastic is used to create a semi-sealed containment are.
2. Gloves and Ventilation Masks for all workers. Each contractor is wearing gloves and air ventilation masks at the job site.
3. Sanitized Tools. Tools used on the job site are either not shared between contractors or sanitized between workers.
4. End of Day Job Site Sanitation. At the end of each workday, we are taking time to wipe down the high touch areas of our workspace.
5. Contactless job estimates – The KC Pier App. We are fortunate enough to host the KC Pier App on Google Play and iTunes for any customers wanting to get more information on their home’s foundation. Download, complete your contacts, take pics and send! It is that easy. One of our structural consultants will be in contact with you within 24 hours.
These are truly uncharted times and we’re learning right alongside you as we navigate COVID–19 together. As the situation continues to evolve, we may make some more changes, but understand we are doing everything we can to continue work for our employees and create safe and guaranteed foundation repairs for our customers.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.